Performance Marketing Manager
With a community of 4 million registered users across the Netherlands, Belgium and more recently France, United Wardrobe has the ambition to make secondhand fashion the norm - and this is just the beginning! To accelerate our growth we are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to lead our performance strategy across all our countries we operate to acquire the right supply and drive more buyers into our platform.
You will play an instrumental role in our Marketing team with opportunities to grow within the team quickly based on great performance and vision for the marketing team. If you are results-focused and have an innovative, entrepreneurial mindset as well as a solid quantitative background, then you will be a great fit here at United Wardrobe!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You combine budgeting and setting the performance marketing strategy across several channels: Facebook Network and Google products
- You will manage the daily execution of performance marketing campaigns in our always-on channels, mostly on Google products (SEA, UAC) and Facebook Network with the help of an intern.
- You will setup & execute ads across our countries and where to which we are expanding.
- You will work closely with our data team to continuously improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- You’ll proactively upskill the team to ensure United Wardrobe operates with industry best practices, develop state-of-the-art digital media advertising techniques and share learnings and open opportunities to add new channels to acquire new users.
- You are a great team player, work cross-functionally and clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to the rest of the team.
- Your mindset is to continuously optimize, test, iterate to deliver best in class ads
- You contribute to other team projects and initiatives, beyond your scope.
Why you are going to love it here:
- United Wardrobe is the leader in the Netherlands and the reference in terms of secondhand fashion platform.
- You will learn every day, interacting with a great international team of young and ambitious people.
- Our office and the vibe here is awesome
- We celebrate success. Last year with a company trip to Marbella.
- Support from an intern on the campaign management and opportunity to lead a team in the future
What you bring to the table:
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong experience in Google products and the ability to optimize Facebook campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree (bonus points if you have a Master’s) or equivalent experience in a quantitative field.
- Experience in using data-insights for scaling up and supercharging a digital business with a creative approach.
- Experience in SEO a plus.
- Creative and independent with the ability to communicate ideas and insights.
- Strong communicator both in verbal and written form. Able to translate complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Good understanding of techniques such as A/B testing, statistical analysis.
- Experience using popular analytics tools such as AppsFlyer, Looker, Google Analytics
- Experience with SQL and/or scripting language a plus.
United Wardrobe benefits:
- Free lunch
- Reimbursed travel costs
- Relocation support for international employees
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing startup
- Freedom and flexibility
- Cool office in the city centre of Utrecht