Customer Support Agent France (French & English Speaker)
With a community of 3.5 million registered users across the Netherlands, Belgium and more recently France, United Wardrobe has the ambition to make secondhand fashion the norm - and this is just the beginning! The french community is growing with over 1.2 million registered users. However, since this many people are using the platform, mishaps happen. Pants get lost in the mail, sweaters get eaten by dogs, etc. You know. The usual.
As a Customer Support Agent, you could consider yourself the mediator, always ready to solve all these issues and support all of our users in their quest for second-hand fashion.
WHY WE NEED YOU
- You are a Native French speaker and a full-service provider with amazing communication skills in French, but also in English.
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes
- You are a smooth writer, which is pretty convenient when all your communication is by email.
- You support our customers and handle all kinds of procedural, commercial, financial and technical questions about our marketplace.
- You have a strong ability to navigate different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- You are able to support your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Positive thinker and critical in order to constantly push to improve the customer experience and our product
- You want to work hard, but you also want to play hard with a great team.
- And since you have key insights from our customers, we would like you to spend some times per week to turn your knowledge into learnings by:
- Giving input to the product and marketing team on documenting improvements and optimisations we could implement
- Keeping our FAQ up-to-date; adding and improving frequently returning customer questions
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile!
- Familiarity with the Zendesk platform is a plus.
- Full time: 40 hours
- Start: asap
- Languages: French & English
- Location: In the centre of Utrecht
You will be part of our international client services department that consists of 15 people to cover our markets. They are international, multilingual and always ready to go above and beyond for our community.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Impact: Being the voice of the company, by making sure our UW-users have the best experience and giving insights to our product teams, to improve our product every day.
- A young and fresh team: we are not stuck in ineffective structures and are always open to good ideas and experiments.
- Free daily lunch together at our Bardrobe and weekly Friday afternoon drinks.
- A competitive salary, depending on your specific experience on the job.
- A company laptop
- An annual Remote Workweek with the team
- You will work at our office in Utrecht, Netherlands
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary depending on your experience you will bring to the team
- Free lunch
- Reimbursed travel costs
- Relocation support
- A position in a unique, young and fast-growing startup
- Autonomy to develop solutions and implement them
- Freedom and flexibility
- A stimulating and inspiring environment
Apply now to be selected for the first interview rounds!